- all members are accepted automatically
- if your work was requested, please join/watch us!
- submissions must be of high quality and contain a known legendary creature in at least one culture. If I can't find it on Wikipedia, chances are it will be declined
- no original creatures will be accepted
- we only accept high quality work
- we only accept works that have a proper photograph or scan taken of them
- we do not accept WIPs
- if you remove your work from this group without explanation, we may ban you from the group
- we understand that we have a lot of folders. If you really don't know what folder it goes in, just drop it in and we will move it to the proper folder.
- there is a daily limit of 4 submissions
- we reserve the right to decline any submissions. You will not receive an explanation why because I run 12 groups and do not have time to explain, but try not to take it personally. We may even accept some of your submissions and reject others.
- please feel free to submit other people's works from your favorites folders. We would appreciate it!
- we focus mainly on other forms of traditional and digital art but will accept beautifully composed photographs
- input and suggestions are always welcome